BSO Endowment Trust
Sunday 30 June 2013
Whitestaunton Manor, Chard, Somerset
Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra string quartet led by Amyn Merchant in a programme featuring Shcubert's String Trio in Bflat and Mozart's String Quartet No.19. 4.30-5.30pm concert with opportunity to picnic in the grounds of this stunning venue beforehand.
For further information on all the above events please contact Janet Male: 01202 644704 or firstname.lastname@example.org
About the BSO Endowment Trust
The BSO Endowment Trust is a separate charity from Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra and is administered by Trustees who meet on a regular basis. Its sole purpose is to raise money to support the activities of the Orchestra and to this end it arranges a number of fundraising events both musical and non-musical.
The BSO Endowment Trust has in the past supported such Orchestra projects as:
- Education work including primary and secondary schoolchildren and children with special needs
- Instruments and other equipment for the education department including percussion instruments and electronic equipment
- Long Service Awards for employees with over 20 years continuous service
- Touring initiatives
- Concert sponsorship
- Sponsorship of specific artists
- Purchase of the Steinway piano and Timpani
- The young conductor scheme
- Sponsorship of schoolchildren to attend concerts for £1
All the above are projects and activities which the Orchestra could not sustain from its own resources and for which it therefore requires additional support.
If you would like further information about the BSO Endowment Trust please contact: